33. Frank Brennan on activism, justice and a Jesuit life
32. David Pereira on truth, depth and cello playing
Hugh Mackay on the Golden Rule and the Positivity Trap. Note that this episode contains some discussion of the share of people reporting 'No religion' in the Australian Census. The correct figures were 22.3% in the 2011 Census (which listed 'No religion' last), and 30.1% in the 2016 Census (which listed 'No religion' first).
30. Randolph Sparks on chronic pain and positive psychology
29. Carl Vine on composing, perfectionism and rejuvenation
Photo by Keith Saunders
Jane Halton on leading, mentoring and glass ceilings
27. Robert Dessaix on dalliances, languages and leisure
Photo of Robert Dessaix courtesy of Penguin Books (Copyright Shane Reid).
Peter Singer on vegetarianism, altruism & an examined life
Photo credit: Tony Phillips (available at http://www.petersinger.info/photos/)